AUTHORS NOTE : . Scenario’s discussed in the book have been inspired by real life events. i wish to bring about this book for future reference guide to my fellow team members & students. This Book is heavily influenced by Digital Product management Book course of BOSTON University.
ABOUT THE BOOK: We are OFTEN misunderstood . For some, we do everything & other’s we do nothing.
Product management its non leaner job. there is no fixed tools of trade or FIXED methodologies to guarantee success. What i have understood over the years & read from the experts could be summarised below.
- Personal Context: What’s in It for Me?
- business Context: PMs Operate within a Business Model
- Part II: Envisioning Products & Leveraging Organizational Processes
- Product Context: Ideation and Hypotheses Development
- Organizational Context: Teams, Processes and Decisions
- Part III: Requirements, MVP and the Evolution of Products
- Use Context: The Science of Requirement Management
- Teams, Processes and Decisions
- Part IV: Development Iterations & Go To Market Effort
- Architecture, A/B Tests, and Continual Validation
- Part V: Systems Thinking: P&L, Lifecycles & Roadmap
- Metrics: P&L, Intermediate Measures and Risks
- Beyond Going to Market: Product Lifecycle and Road Mapping
- Part VI: Taking a Long View: PM Career Paths
- Coordination: Soft Skills, Traits and Stakeholder Networks
- Book Closing Paragraph